3/20/15

Pastel Dream


Hi everyone! I just love spring colors, so today I chose pretty pastel shades of pink, blue and white. These three colors combined together create a dreamy and sweet outfit. Here, I picked a pink blazer, nude heels, pale blue accessories and white garments. I finished with natural make up and casual hair. Hope you like it!


                                                                                                           Love, Eva
                                                                                                     










blazer: Zara / top: Stradivarius / pants: Topshop / bag: Zara / sunnies: Ray Ban / necklace: Zara / heels: Migato

7 comments:

  1. Wow, honey, I really adore your outfit! Its perfect!
    You look so pretty and the bag is to die for!
    Really impressed!!!

    xoxo Colli // TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    I love this on you...
    New post: http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/prom-dresses-with-promtimescouk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Such a cool style!

    Eliza

    http://www.obviouslyred.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un look maravilloso, guapísima!
    Besotes
    www.upthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look, I love your pink blazer and your nude accessories!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely light and warm colours.. perfect for the slightly warmer temperaturs! :)

    Looking very pretty! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! <3
    http://obcasy-w-obiektywie.blogspot.com/2015/05/jeans-demin.html

    ReplyDelete