6/5/15

Evergreen




Hello my friends! I don't know about you, but I always remembered a phrase from my childhood:''Eat your greens!'' So, in this post we combined all these green fruits and vegetables we used to hate when we were kids, and we tried to create healthy and most importantly tasteful plates. So, our main ingredients are avocados, green apples, lemons, spinach and mint. We also added wholegrain bread, chocolate cookies, eggs, yogurt, berries and other tropical fruits. What do you think of this different version of greens?


                                      Love, Eliza&Eva











Stuffed Avocados
* 1 avocado equals 2 servings
* eggs
*spinach
*olive oil
*salt&pepper

Cut the avocados in the middle and make sure to live enough space. Then fill the avocados with spinach and eggs and pour some oil on the top. Then add salt and pepper. Put them in the oven (grill) for 20-25 '. 





7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I want to dry few of them :-) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Μμμμ τι νοστιμιές ειναι αυτες που βλέπω!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing food kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuuu this was a very post!!! :) that lemonade of whatever that is just makes me want to make some for myself! Haha x)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so beautiful, opening my appetite :) I love avocados, they are my favorite food - and eggs, lettuce, all so nutritious here! I never had to eat greens in my childhood, but now I know they are so important!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started recently following you and I'm happy I did. Those stuffed avocados look on point! Can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete